From: Tony Toews on
On Sun, 18 Jul 2010 19:30:52 -0400, "MikeD" <nobody(a)nowhere.edu>
wrote:

>And
>that's if you have the Access Developers Toolkit OR the developer edition of
>MS Office (which I think ended with Office XP), the license for which allows
>for redistribution of mscal.ocx.

The A2003 version was called the VSTO or Visual Studio Tools for
Office.

Tony
--
Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP
From: MikeD on

"Tony Toews" <ttoews(a)telusplanet.net> wrote in message
> On Sun, 18 Jul 2010 19:30:52 -0400, "MikeD" <nobody(a)nowhere.edu>
> wrote:
>
>>And
>>that's if you have the Access Developers Toolkit OR the developer edition
>>of
>>MS Office (which I think ended with Office XP), the license for which
>>allows
>>for redistribution of mscal.ocx.
>
> The A2003 version was called the VSTO or Visual Studio Tools for
> Office.

But I was right about everything else? Son of a b**ch. I really wasn't too
sure if that information was still current and so was expecting rebuttals
<g>

--
Mike

From: Tony Toews on
On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 23:55:40 -0400, "MikeD" <nobody(a)nowhere.edu>
wrote:

>But I was right about everything else?

Pretty much. In the Access world we suggest going with an imported
form which resembles a calendar. Then you can customize it and so
forth. Not that you care but ee the Calendar Tips page at my
website http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/calendars.htm

>Son of a b**ch. I really wasn't too
>sure if that information was still current and so was expecting rebuttals
><g>

So sorry to disappoint you. <smile>

Tony

--