From: Marc Sances on
Does Windows 7 have VB6 Runtime? Or I have to include it with my apps? I
think I listened somewhere Windows 7 doesn't have it.

Thanks,
Marc.
http://mss.esp.st/

From: Jason Keats on
Marc Sances wrote:
> Does Windows 7 have VB6 Runtime? Or I have to include it with my apps? I
> think I listened somewhere Windows 7 doesn't have it.
>
> Thanks,
> Marc.
> http://mss.esp.st/

Windows 7 does come with the VB6 runtime installed. Google tells me so.
From: Marc Sances on
But then, why I can't run my VB6 apps on Windows 7?

"Jason Keats" <jkeats(a)melbpcDeleteThis.org.au> ha escrit al
missatge:Fwh0o.1027$Yv.238(a)viwinnwfe01.internal.bigpond.com...

From: Stan Weiss on
It would help if you posted what error message you got.

Stan

From: Kevin Provance on

"Marc Sances" <marcsances(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
: But then, why I can't run my VB6 apps on Windows 7?

You made no mention of that in your OP. More information is needed, and
please...BE SPECIFIC! If you don't know how to be specific, read this: How
to report bugs effectively.