From: Jeff Cahill on
If I upgrade from windows 7 home to ultimate do I have to reinstall all
programs again
From: z1 on
Jeff Cahill wrote:
> If I upgrade from windows 7 home to ultimate do I have to reinstall all
> programs again

If you are asking that sort of question, then it might be better if you
don't upgrade to Ultimate.

Why not take your questions, pop it into Google and see what comes up?

BTW why do you think you need Ultimate for?
From: Gettamulla Tupya on
On Sat, 26 Dec 2009 06:19:34 GMT, Jeff Cahill <jandgcahill(a)grapevine.com.au> wrote:

> If I upgrade from windows 7 home to ultimate do I have to reinstall all
> programs again

Yes, when you go from one pirated version to another you need to format the hard drive and
start again.
From: The Old Bloke on
On Sat, 26 Dec 2009 06:19:34 GMT, Jeff Cahill
<jandgcahill(a)grapevine.com.au> wrote:

>If I upgrade from windows 7 home to ultimate do I have to reinstall all
>programs again
No, I did the upgrade, and it didn't even ask for my orig Win7 DVD. So
it is all there by default, you just have to unlock the extra
facilities via your new activation code. Well, that's the way it
worked for me. I had legal copies of both versions ...

Regards
Doug

Pages: 1
Prev: Memories!