From: Mozyk Ventures Ltd on

I can install printer on windows 7. I want help
--
Mozyk Ventures Ltd
14 Idoluwo, Street, Idumota, Lagos

From: Jeff Boyce on
This newsgroup supports MS Access. Please post your request to a Windows
newsgroup.

Regards

Jeff Boyce
Microsoft Access MVP

guarantee as to suitability.

possible/necessary.

From: Douglas J. Steele on
Sorry, but this newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database
product that's part of Office Professional.

You'd be best off reposting your question to a newsgroup related to Windows
7.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele

From: kristie C on

"carole" wrote:

> Hi I am new to this community. I have Windows Vista and wondering if I
> should upgrade to Windows 7. I am not sure what to do as this is the new
> Windows program now. Any suggestions would be helpful.
>
> Thanks Carole

I had Vista and upgraded to Windows 7 It made my system faster easier to use
it was a little different at first but I love it.

Pages: 1
Prev: Pivot Table configuration
Next: Query Question...