From: Juergen Geiss Juergen on
Is there any chance to find out if a PowerPoint presentation is running in
presentation mode?

I am writing some tools (using native C/C++ and Windows SDK) and they must
stop working to disturb the user if he/she is in a PowerPoint presentation.

Thanx in advance
Juergen
Germany
From: David Lowndes on
>Is there any chance to find out if a PowerPoint presentation is running in
>presentation mode?

Possibly - by using the Powerpoint object model, however...

>I am writing some tools (using native C/C++ and Windows SDK) and they must
>stop working to disturb the user if he/she is in a PowerPoint presentation.

I suspect you don't want your solution to be limited to just PP -
similar situations will arise with other full-screen applications.

If you search for something like "detect full screen" you'll find
several techniques which may be what you're looking for.

Dave