From: Cherry on
Here i have gathered some of the most important interview questions on
Windows Active Directory Services. These are related to Windows 2003
AD environment. Please click on the following link to see them
http://www2.isupportyou.net/2010/07/some-windows-active-directory-interview.html
From: Shenan Stanley on
Cherry wrote:
> Here i have gathered some of the most important interview questions
> on Windows Active Directory Services. These are related to Windows
> 2003 AD environment. Please click on the following link to see
> them
> http://www2.isupp0rty0u.net/2o1o/o7/s0me-wind0ws-active-direct0y-interview.html

But it's 2010 and Windows Server 2008 has been out for a while, with changes
even in the R2 releases to AD choices. While there may still be people
(many) using the older servers - I would rather hire someone that can bring
my company up to date than somebody who can keep me behind the times as I am
already. *shrug*

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP