From: Fred Hartwell Fred on
G'day,
Same problem really winds me up but I got rid of it. I downloaded Skype,
which did not like the tool bar I was using, Windows/ google auto check
window came up with a "make Google my home page " etc etc and hey presto . No
more Ask and that prat Jeeves!
Oh yes now back on Skype.

From: VanguardLH on
Fred Hartwell wrote:

> G'day,
> Same problem really winds me up but I got rid of it. I downloaded Skype,
> which did not like the tool bar I was using, Windows/ google auto check
> window came up with a "make Google my home page " etc etc and hey presto . No
> more Ask and that prat Jeeves!
> Oh yes now back on Skype.

<snipped the over year old thread>

You are replying to a over year-old thread. You thought the
participants were still monitoring it? You thought your post made
sense?