From: MS Office Outlook Error on
Hi,

In our org folder share is blocked from one computer to another. Pls guide
me a small tool to share the files/folders between the machines in the LAN.

OS : Windows XP

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Maghesh
From: Bob I on
If your network administrator can't help you, there is nothing we can do.

From: Jim on
On Thu, 8 Apr 2010 11:13:01 -0700, MS Office Outlook Error
<MSOfficeOutlookError(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>In our org folder share is blocked from one computer to another. Pls guide
>me a small tool to share the files/folders between the machines in the LAN.
>
>OS : Windows XP
>
>Thanks in Advance.
>
>Regards,
>Maghesh

Already answered .
From: sanjacstudent14 on

"MS Office Outlook Error" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In our org folder share is blocked from one computer to another. Pls guide
> me a small tool to share the files/folders between the machines in the LAN.
>
> OS : Windows XP
>
> Thanks in Advance.
>
> Regards,
> Maghesh

To turn Simple File Sharing on in Windows XP, follow these steps:
- Double-click My Computer on the desktop.
- On the Tools menu, click Folder Options.
- Click the View tab, and then select the Use Simple File Sharing check box
to turn on Simple File Sharing.
- You can then choose the files to share on the network.