From: Tahnee Bruin <Tahnee on
Hi,
I have repeatedly tried to upgrade my messenger today but i keep getting an
error that says : error writing to c:\program files\msn
messenger\wvm9vcm.dll. verify that you have acces to that directory.
my question is, how to fix this
please let me know
you can also email me at blinkstar86(a)hotmail.com
thank you so much
Tahnee
From: Tahnee Bruin on
Hi stephenB
i was upgrading from msn 7.5
i thought i uninstalled my msn messenger but it still doesnt work
theres that file wvm9vcm.dll that cannot be deleted it says and that i have
a cynic data error or something i reallly dont know what else to do
do you have any ideas?
thanks
TAHNEE