From: jfunk on
I have tried to install the Windows Mobile 5.0 and 6.0 SDK, and it
gives me an error:

"The cabinet file 'sdkfiles.cab' required for this installation is
corrupt and cannot be used. This could indicate a network error, an
error reading from the CD-ROM, or a problem with this package"

I have tried everything I can think of. Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

Jon Funk

From: dbgrick on
This error sometimes appears if you have a script blocking application
running like Norton AntiVirus. Disable the script blocking and try again.

Regards,
Rick D.
Contractor