From: Chester on
Something must be wrong with your device, 'usejointstereo' being set to '0'
turns it off, which provides true stereo. If that's not what's happening
with your setup, something's wrong with either your headset or device.

From: "Werner "Menneisyys" Ruotsalainen [MVP - Windows - Mobile Devices]" on
> After some google searches I have read that setting the key to '1' should
> still result in stereo sound if the latest WM6 A2DP bluetooth drivers are
> being used; if the sound is mono then the older A2DP (poor-quality)
> drivers are being used. Can anyone confirm this?

Yup, this is the case. Tell the Eten folks to release a pathc.
Alternatively, you can look around at XDA-Dev - hopefully a generic patch
will increase the sound quality.

Werner "Menneisyys" Ruotsalainen - Microsoft MVP - Windows - Mobile Devices
Please see the Pocket PC Mag Expert Blog (including mine) at
http://www.pocketpcmag.com/blogs/ - you will definitely like it.