From: M Skabialka on
I hope so, otherwise thta's a deal-breaker and I'll be looking elsewhere for
my next phone.

From: meskuh on
"M Skabialka" <mskabialka(a)NOSPAMdrc.com> je napisao u poruci -
>I have read that there will be no copy/paste clipboard in Windows Mobile 7
>but I use that feature a lot in 6.5.
> e.g. after I went to the dentist today he gave me two more appointments -
> I copied today's appointment and pasted twice on the appropriate days and
> times and was done in less than a minute. In replying to an email I
> copied some text from another email and a link from Internet explorer. I
> often find uses for this feature on my touch screen phone that save me
> time keying in or transcribing text.
>
> Is there a way to let Microsoft know that this is unacceptable?

I sent few posts to the newsgroup, regarding windows mobile os, but never
sent any about my disapointment when I discovered the unpossibility
to download files with the filename extension .pdf from web pages . I had
luck because I discovered a little application that solve that , and other
extensions, problem. Size - 11K, interesting ha?