From: Don on
1) In Windows Scheduler if I schedule a batch command that one of it's
function is to delete a file before recreating it will the deleted file go to
my windows recycle bin or will it just delete in DOS?

2) If I run the batch file dailey and delete the same file and it does go
into my recycle bin will I have a file named the same for each day the file
was deleted (ie 30 files for the month) or will it rewrite the deleted file
in the recycle bin showing only one file?

--
Thanks,

Dennis
From: PvdG42 on

"Don" <Don(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> 1) In Windows Scheduler if I schedule a batch command that one of it's
> function is to delete a file before recreating it will the deleted file go
> my windows recycle bin or will it just delete in DOS?
>
> 2) If I run the batch file dailey and delete the same file and it does go
> into my recycle bin will I have a file named the same for each day the
> file
> was deleted (ie 30 files for the month) or will it rewrite the deleted
> file
> in the recycle bin showing only one file?
>
> --
> Thanks,
>
> Dennis

It appears that you've come to the wrong place for your question. This
discussion group is for .NET issues. You need a group for your version of
Windows.
If you are using XP or Vista, do this:

To find a XP or Vista group:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/

In the tree on the left, open English, then open Windows. In the Windows
subcategory, find and open the subcategory for your version of Windows. Find
a group there
for your question.

If you are using Windows 7, please ask in the Windows 7
support forums, here:

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/windows7

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/w7itpro/