From: Rod on
In VS2005 I have multi-project solution with mostly C# projects but one VB
project to
provide a COM wrapper.

Two of the projects use an external set of DLLs to create a report, using
report definition data taken from an SQL Server. One of the projects
creates the report just fine, but the other project errors out when trying
to do the same thing.

I have checked that the projects are referencing the same versions of
all the DLLs and they appear to be identical.

What could be the cause of this problem?

From: Patrice on
Hello,

> What could be the cause of this problem?

No error message ?

From: Family Tree Mike on

"Rod" wrote:

> In VS2005 I have multi-project solution with mostly C# projects but one VB
> project to
> provide a COM wrapper.
>
> Two of the projects use an external set of DLLs to create a report, using
> report definition data taken from an SQL Server. One of the projects
> creates the report just fine, but the other project errors out when trying
> to do the same thing.
>
> I have checked that the projects are referencing the same versions of
> all the DLLs and they appear to be identical.
>
> What could be the cause of this problem?
>

> .

You left out the most important part of the problem. What is the error?

Are both projects connecting to the same SQL instance and tables?

Mike

Pages: 1
Prev: SMTP Traffic
Next: Windows Scheduler