From: Vladimir Ejikhine on
Dear Twayne
Thank you for your suggestion.
It is little you can do, however, in WSC itself.
The plain text says that WSC has not found any anti-virus software in my PC.
(very surprising !)
Further WSC explains what a purpose of anti-virus programs is and how it is
important to secure my PC.
(very helpful.)
There is also an option to switch off the whole thing.
So, no solution.