From: Mark SBS Mark on
After hours of searching the web and testing everything on 5 vista business
machines i found this comment and would you beleive it it was my router also!
Good man for posting your findings.

From: MowGreen on
Wow, your router is what caused the updating issue on Daniel Brown's
system ? That's some *mighty powerful* router you have.

MowGreen
================
* -343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
================

banthecheck.com

Mark SBS wrote:
> After hours of searching the web and testing everything on 5 vista business
> machines i found this comment and would you beleive it it was my router also!
> Good man for posting your findings.
>
> "Daniel Brown" wrote:
>
>> I had this same issue and tried everything that had been suggested. I then
>> checked our router which has an option to block compressed files. Disabled
>> this and it worked!!!! At Last!!

Pages: 1
Prev: Error OX 80090008
Next: KB931906 - Capicom