From: Uberwulf on
When I try to update my Windows XP Home ed. I get the following error
message in my event viewer:

Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with
error 0x8007ff17: Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer for
Windows XP (KB867282).

Can anyone give me an idea of what is going on? Thanks.
From: Peter Foldes on
Install the following

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;892937

Peter