From: kdi on
I get automatic updates from Microsoft. Everytime my computer tries to
install Windosw Vista Service pack 2, it always fails. All other updates are
marked as successful however this Windows Vista Service pack 2 has failed
about twenty times. What can I do? I assume this is an important update but
my computer just will not allow for this update.
--
kdi
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Windows Vista SP2 issues until 26 February 2010. Availability of chat or
e-mail support differs depending on your geographic location. Some issues
may require more advanced support for which there is a charge. Go to
http://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?prid=13014&gprid=582034 &
select appropriate category (i.e., Download issue; Installation issue;
Issues after you install a service pack).
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)