From: sdogru on

From: sdogru on

From: Dalmatian Lover Dalmatian on
That fix worked for me., I uninstalled the KB970892 and then went to windows
update. It found the KB970892 & installed it. Hopefully this is the end of
it for me.

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Error code when you use Windows Update or Microsoft Update to install
updates on a computer that has SQL Server 2005 installed: "0x737D":
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/978597

From: PrairieNerd403 on
On an x64 Machine navigate to
\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Microsoft SQL
Server\*instance* instead of the registry path indicated in the original post.