From: Bill L Bill on
I am having the same issues. Even after reinstalling them from the CD. They
never show up. Whats going on?

From: Shenan Stanley on
<snipped>
<Link to entire 3+ year old original posting is inline.>

Bill L wrote:
> I am having the same issues. Even after reinstalling them from the
> CD. They never show up. Whats going on?

Just how certain are you that you are having the same issue?

After all - you just responded to a posting made in January of 2007.
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsupdate/browse_frm/thread/9546b3072efadea0/

It had no responses.

You have Windows XP Home Edition with Service Pack 2 just like the origina
poster I assume?

What AntiVirus software do you have?

What antispyware/antimalware software have you used?

Any third party firewall software?

Was your machine *always* lacking these games? If not - when did they
disappear and have you tried using "System Restore" to restore back to a
point before they disappeared?

Are you logged in as the system administrator?

You did this?
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/307768

Look in ... C:\WINDOWS\system32
- FreeCell is freecell.exe