From: sgopus on
I have my floppty disks with windows for workgroups, pre 98, W98, WME, W2000,
XP, and a beta of W7, so it's no small idea that someone would have older
disks of a qualifying operating system, I do, so why not others? I admit my
coworkers say I'm different, it's a hard job, but someone has to do it LOL.

From: Andy on
the point is you're giving out bogus advice and its wrong .
you in with the mother board makers now are ya trying to get a kick back for
someone getting a new system for no reason?

--
AL'S COMPUTERS