From: Deepak on
Mr. Ottmar,

I have a similar situation here. I don't see any iis_ line mentioned in
sysoc.inf file. And I remember my hpdv4 laptop servicing guy used the tool
'nlite' or 'nlyte' to get over with some blue screen error. My problem is,
after a new installtion of the OS - IIS is not listed nowhere to add/install
in my winxp pro sp3 now ?