From: ahmedrad20 on

I have my updates set to update automatically, yet when I went to check
for
the ones I need, the Windows XP Service Pack 3 (KB936929) comes up
telling me
to download it...so idid it ..... and when the installation wizard
processed ---> detail (creating restore point ) the installation stopped
and message box appeared told me ( Failed to install catalog files )...
i pressed (OK) ... another message box appeared ( service pack 3 setup
Error .... service pack 3 installation did not complete .... windows XP
has been partially updated and mmay not work properly ) what can I
do......tell me ?

--
ahmedrad20
ahmedrad20's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/ahmedrad20.htm