From: Error Code Error on
I tried updating to the new Family Pack 3.5 Framework. This was the what I
received Error Code: 0x80070645 .

Anyone out there know how to fix this?

Thanks for your help.
From: error code too error code on
I am getting this same error code when installing this update. My machine
does have .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (BETA) installed previously. Working on
figuring out the root of the problem, and I will update here if I do...

From: opus44 on

"Error Code" wrote:

> I tried updating to the new Family Pack 3.5 Framework. This was the what I
> received Error Code: 0x80070645 .
>
> Anyone out there know how to fix this?
>
> Thanks for your help.

I researched this and came up with this link:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923100

I followed the intructions and I fixed the problem for me.
From: opus44 on

From: error code too error code on
I glance at the article that OpusXX mentioned, and it looked similar to the
solution that I figured out.

In "add remove programs" from the control panel, be sure to check the box
that says "display updates". I had a beta version of .NET FW 3.5 installed
previously. I removed that update, rebooted my computer, then installed the
..NET FW 3.5 (most recent and NON BETA) and it all worked.

Hope that helps.