Prev: Xp sp3
Next: Taskbar
From: ichase on
On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 14:56:58 +0100, just as I was about to take a
herb, "Hog" <sm911SPAM(a)CHIPShotmail.co.uk> disturbed my reverie and
wrote:

>Has anyone ever got to the bottom of it?

Email me for the fix. My email is valid.
From: Pegasus [MVP] on

<ichase(a)thepostoffice.co.uk> wrote in message
> On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 14:56:58 +0100, just as I was about to take a
> herb, "Hog" <sm911SPAM(a)CHIPShotmail.co.uk> disturbed my reverie and
> wrote:
>
>>Has anyone ever got to the bottom of it?
>
> Email me for the fix. My email is valid.

Mhm. Why not publish your solution here so that it becomes subject to the
usual peer review process?

From: Ken Blake, MVP on
On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 12:15:55 +0100, ichase(a)thepostoffice.co.uk wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 14:56:58 +0100, just as I was about to take a
> herb, "Hog" <sm911SPAM(a)CHIPShotmail.co.uk> disturbed my reverie and
> wrote:
>
> >Has anyone ever got to the bottom of it?
>
> Email me for the fix. My email is valid.

Not to accuse you of anything, but Hog would be foolhardy to do that,
whether it's you, me, or anyone else. He has no way of knowing whether
your fix would be correct, and he has no way of knowing whether you
would tell him to do something that could be very damaging.

If you have a fix for Hog, post it here, so we can all see it and make
sure that it's neither wrong nor dangerous.

Please Reply to the Newsgroup
From: Hog on
Ken Blake, MVP wrote:
> On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 12:15:55 +0100, ichase(a)thepostoffice.co.uk wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 14:56:58 +0100, just as I was about to take a
>> herb, "Hog" <sm911SPAM(a)CHIPShotmail.co.uk> disturbed my reverie and
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Has anyone ever got to the bottom of it?
>>
>> Email me for the fix. My email is valid.
>

> Not to accuse you of anything, but Hog would be foolhardy to do that,
> whether it's you, me, or anyone else. He has no way of knowing whether
> your fix would be correct, and he has no way of knowing whether you
> would tell him to do something that could be very damaging.
>
> If you have a fix for Hog, post it here, so we can all see it and make
> sure that it's neither wrong nor dangerous.

It's ok but thanks. I just gave up and did something else

--
Hog

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2