From: Erdem on
- We have sql server and 2003 server and many client computer's joined to
sql server for applications ( sql server 2005 standart and server 2003
enterprise edition )
- Client computers windows xp pro and all service packs and updates has been
installed. Special software joined sql server

- our problem: When we want to use company's software on xp pro computers ,
which they are looking as six dijit more , for example, twenty number ( 20 )
look like 20000000 on client software.
But if I installing windows xp pro without all service packs, for example
after the windows setup, there isn't
any problem. When I check the problem on server, no problem. The problem is
only on xp pro client computers.

- I don't want to delete all service pack's and all updates for solve this
problem on client computers

- How I can solve this problem ?

If need detail about this problem don't hesitate because I want'to explain
very easy here.

As a result, we have many servers and many client compters.

Regards

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
If you must make identical posts to multiple newsgroups, please cross-post
one (1) message to all of them. Thank you.

Multiposting vs Crossposting: