From: JR on
Hello,
After updating my computer with sp3 after restart I got blue screen. Tried
safe mode, no help. Used original OS disk to do a repair. Computer runs fine
after repair. What do I do about an updates? Do I disable them?
Thanks,
Jerry
From: Unknown on
Do a manual update and see what comes up to be installed. What is KB number
if any?