From: db on
might be a boy's toy,

but it is none the less a valuable utlity which
can aid to cover and review some of the factors
that are not known to the o.p.

--
db·´¯`·...¸><)))º>
DatabaseBen, Retired Professional

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"SPAMCOP User" <spamcop_user(a)no_mail.haha> wrote in message news:uu4jJu5PKHA.4028(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
If you try the URL posted with http & https it doesn't work

The trojans are plugged in to Winlogon hence they return & the virus software couldn't get rid of them like that anyway

There are also possibly 2 processes checking each other & run keys... This can be checked by using Spybot & then checking the BHO section but deleting & refreshing the list...

HiJackThis like MSCONFIG is a boy's toy. HiJackThis misses many locations & again cannot delete some of the entries

--
SPAMCOP User
"db" <databaseben(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uOgbeq4PKHA.764(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
it probably means that your browser
has been hijacked.

run "hijackthis" freeware and post
the data on your response herein.

--
db·´¯`·...¸><)))º>
DatabaseBen, Retired Professional
- Systems Analyst
- Database Developer
- Accountancy
- Veteran of the Armed Forces
- @Hotmail.com
- nntp Postologist
~ "share the nirvana" - dbZen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I receive the page can not be displayed error after it redirects to auth.bay.livefilestore.com in internet explorer.what is wrong with it?
From: Twayne on
"SPAMCOP User" <spamcop_user(a)no_mail.haha> wrote in message
> If you try the URL posted with http & https it doesn't work
>
> The trojans are plugged in to Winlogon hence they return & the virus
> software couldn't get rid of them like that anyway
>
> There are also possibly 2 processes checking each other & run keys...
> This can be checked by using Spybot & then checking the BHO section
> but deleting & refreshing the list...
>
> HiJackThis like MSCONFIG is a boy's toy. HiJackThis misses many
> locations & again cannot delete some of the entries

lol, soooo ... it's best to have a girl run it? :-^)
Note: you should post in Plain Text, not html.

Twayne`

From: Animenia on

I got the same problem.

Either the link is broken, the site you are trying to reach doesn't
exist or there is an issue on the server side.
Try the site again later.

/ Ani