From: Brian on
Win32 C using VS v6.0

In my program left-hand clicks with the mouse produce WM_LBUTTONDOWN
messages in the expected manner.

If I click repeatedly, but not too fast, then every click produces a
WM_LBUTTONDOWN message. However, if I click repeatedly at a moderate
speed (as though one were clicking a scroll bar arrow), then some of the
clicks do not result in the window message.

I have experimented with PeekMessage but I have been unable to retrieve
all the WM_LBUTTONDOWN messages. It may be relevant that at the time
of the clicking the program is otherwise idle.

Any comments or suggestions would be very welcome.

Brian