From: Lee on
I have a video I want to edit. It is MPEG and it plays on Windows Media
Player fine. When I try to import it into Windows Movie Maker, it states
"The file is an empty file." I have installed all updates, but it still
doesn't work? Why is it saying it is an empty file? What does this mean?
From: Michael on
"Lee" <Lee(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a video I want to edit. It is MPEG and it plays on Windows Media
> Player fine. When I try to import it into Windows Movie Maker, it states
> "The file is an empty file." I have installed all updates, but it still
> doesn't work? Why is it saying it is an empty file? What does this mean?

This has what to do with Windows Update?
--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Post here instead: