From: timetrumpet on
a new malicious software update keeps coming up every couple of minutes i
install and restart and then it just keeps coming back as if it hasnt
installed however it always says it has any help?thanks
From: lemir96 on
I can't upload updates it is telling me that 4 important ones are failing to
update. I don't understand what is going on right now. What should I do?

From: Michael on
First thing you should do is to stop hijacking another's thread and start
your own.
Second thing you should do is give more information, like OS, KB#'s and
error #'s
For all anyone here knows you may be trying to update your coffeemaker or
your blow-up date.
Third thing is why are you trying to "upload" updates? Most normal people
"download" updates

--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Can you download/install it manually? =>
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/890830

timetrumpet wrote:
> a new malicious software update keeps coming up every couple of minutes i
> install and restart and then it just keeps coming back as if it hasnt
> installed however it always says it has any help?thanks

Pages: 1
Prev: Windows movie maker
Next: Code C80003F9