From: Cmb0312 on
I'm having an issue with this update. Almost on a daily basis my computer
tries to update this (KB967715) it seems to go through each time, at least it
doesn't tell me it fails, but the next day almost every day it update the
same thing. What can I do to get this to stop, or is there something wrong
with my computer?
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Tip: Download/install KB971029 manually:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/971029 then just "hide" KB967715.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)