From: Luchnia on
Our company is experiencing this issue as well. We even tested our systems in
other eastern states and we get the same error.

From: DTOG on
I am getting the same error trying to use microsoft update - started today.

From: Ian M on
Have had this problem, reinstalled I8, all now OK
--
Ian M

From: ehlingerm on
I have 25 of 25 computers seeing this same error: "403 - Forbidden: Access is
denied error"

From: Shenan Stanley on
ehlingerm wrote:
> I have 25 of 25 computers seeing this same error: "403 - Forbidden:
> Access is denied error"

Oh, there is an issue. Windows Update Agent update might fix it - otherwise
a DNS issue.

But a Google search should bring that up.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP