From: Richard in AZ on
Sound like a hell of a lot of work that most senior computer users would not be able to perform.
Too bad Avast cannot work better with these users.

From: D. on
Thanks for the reply Tom .
When I try to schedule a scan , and check the
appropriate boxes, when I go back to the
page , all info is blank .
I believe that Etaoin was correct that
scheduled scans are only available in
the " pro " version .
Thanks again ,
D.

From: Tom Willett on
The scheduling feature was added in v5. And, it works fine for me.

Tom
[...]
: > :
: > : "D." <wdstk(a)sover.net> wrote in message
: > news:%23tADXc75KHA.5808(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
: > : >
: > : > "D." <wdstk(a)sover.net> wrote in message
: > news:Ok3XLW75KHA.5676(a)TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
: > : >>

From: Etaoin Shrdlu on
On 4/30/2010 7:34 AM, D. wrote:
> Thanks for the reply Tom .
> When I try to schedule a scan , and check the
> appropriate boxes, when I go back to the
> page , all info is blank .
> I believe that Etaoin was correct that
> scheduled scans are only available in
> the " pro " version .
> Thanks again ,
> D.
I did *not* say that it's available only in the Pro version. I have
the free version (5.0.507, which is the most recent) and it works for
me. If you're having trouble with scheduling in the free version, try
downloading a fresh copy, uninstalling what you have, and reinstalling.
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: VOLUME SHADOW COPY SERVICE ERROR
Next: Can't Share Folder