From: mdrafiy on
i got problem in window updated "WindowsUpdate_00000646"
"WindowsUpdate_dt000". pls give me one solution for this

From: MowGreen on
Since you've provide noinformation as to the edition of Windows
installed, what Service Packs have been installed, and *which* updates
are causing the "problem", suggest you manually download the updates
from the MS Download Center and save them.
When the downloads complete, close all open programs and browsers and
install them one at a time, restarting the system *if* prompted to
between each update's installation:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/Search.aspx?

Enter the KB number of the "problem" updates into the " Search All
Windows Download Center " field and then click the magnifying glass icon
to start the search.
EX: If the "problem" update is KB959209, enter KB959209 into the search
field.
You can see which updates failed in Vista by opening Windows Update in
the Control Panel and then click the 'View update history ' link.

MowGreen
===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
===============

banthecheck.com
"Security updates should *never* have *non-security content* prechecked"

From: Michael on
Not to mention that he can't read. 300 of the last 310 posts are related to
this.
--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.

From: Michael on

"mdrafiy(a)yahoo.com" <mdrafiy(a)yahoo.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:F33AB5F0-8C46-487F-B41B-3FDDDD6F4730(a)microsoft.com...
>i got problem in window updated "WindowsUpdate_00000646"
> "WindowsUpdate_dt000". pls give me one solution for this

turn computer off. go outside to visit real world.

--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Pick one or two:
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsupdate/search?hl=en&q=646%2Berror%2Bmvp&start=0&scoring=d&hl=en

mdrafiy(a)yahoo.com wrote:
> i got problem in window updated "WindowsUpdate_00000646"
> "WindowsUpdate_dt000". pls give me one solution for this

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: error code 646
Next: Error Code: 0x80070643