From: missy0854 on
this is killn me lol i too have this same error code and when i tried to
install the code below it failed also helppp

From: Bill Brown Bill on
Missy0854 -- did you ever receive a response?

I have the SAME error? Doesn't anybody from Microsoft monitor these posts
-- this issue was identified over 1 YEAR AGO! Where is the fix?!?!

Doesn't anybody at Microsoft care?!?!?!

P L E A S E F I X T H I S ! ! !

From: Robert Aldwinckle on
"Bill Brown" <Bill Brown(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Missy0854 -- did you ever receive a response?
>
> I have the SAME error? Doesn't anybody from Microsoft monitor these posts
> -- this issue was identified over 1 YEAR AGO! Where is the fix?!?!

Doubtful. Vista wasn't a product over a year ago...

Try a search? In my cache I have 67 messages including yours which
mention that code. Going back one I find poster doventrout thanking
T2 and TaurArian for sharing a solution from MS Support:

Subject: Re: Unable to get Windows Updates
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 04:56:02 -0700

That was only 3 days ago. Even though your web interface search doesn't
order results by date it shouldn't be that hard to find.

Hint: if you want to do a search of an archive of this newsgroup you can
use Google Groups and then click on Sort by date. Google Groups archives
have a longer retention period than the Communities archives but don't
always have all the messages that the Communities archives do.
So if you want the most recent results you are more likely to find them
in the Communities archives but then have the disadvantage of not being
able to order them by date.

HTH

Robert Aldwinckle
---

From: Danny on
Same issue here... amazing that half the planet is having a problem with this
update, and no feedback from the such a large company like Microsoft.

Danny