From: Edi on
I tryed to install CSR plc - Audio - Bluetooth Stereo Audio

Download size: 64 KB
Update type: Recommended

Restart of the computer did not help

CSR plc Audio software update released in August, 2009

How do I solve this one.

From: tic on

From: jpyllman on
I also have this problem. And I have not found any solution.

The error message when you try to update the driver that fail is that
there already is something with the name Bluetooth - stereoljud, in
swedish since I have swedish vista. An when I try to manually remove
that from the registry I only get the message that I can not. Even
when I have administrative rights.

It would be very nice to get this working. Because this update stop
stereo sound in bluetooth to stop working for me.

From: Tae Song on

"jpyllman" <jpyllman(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> I also have this problem. And I have not found any solution.
>
> The error message when you try to update the driver that fail is that
> there already is something with the name Bluetooth - stereoljud, in
> swedish since I have swedish vista. An when I try to manually remove
> that from the registry I only get the message that I can not. Even
> when I have administrative rights.
>
> It would be very nice to get this working. Because this update stop
> stereo sound in bluetooth to stop working for me.
>
> On Oct 9, 6:53 pm, Edi <E...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>> I tryed to install CSR plc - Audio - Bluetooth Stereo Audio
>>
>> Download size: 64 KB
>> Update type: Recommended
>>
>> Restart of the computer did not help
>>
>> CSR plc Audio software update released in August, 2009
>>
>> How do I solve this one.

My suggestion is to hide this update, the updated driver from Microsoft
seems to be no good.

To fix the problem...

Go into Device Manager and bring up the properties for the device.

Click the Driver tab and select Uninstall Driver and check "Delete Driver".

Then Click Action -> Scan for Hardware Changes, it will begin the process to
install the older driver that used to work.

If it asks for driver location, try C:\Window\System32\DriverStore

If it still can't find it, try the CD

If you can't find the CD, try downloading it...
http://www.radarsync.com/drivers/csr_plc

From: jpyllman on
Hi,

Your suggestion did not really help.

I have tried many diffrent ways to install the previous version.
Looked at the help in vista. But it not working.

But then I tried opening the device manager and choose properties on
the device. And there choose update driver and then I can choose the
location of the old driver. This works. The only problem is that any
update of the devices, manual or automatic at restart wants to install
the new one. OK, I can cancel then. But it is annoying. The good thing
though is that stereo in my bluetooth headphones are working again.

On Oct 11, 2:21 am, "Tae Song" <tae_s...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> "jpyllman" <jpyll...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> > I also have this problem. And I have not found any solution.
>
> > The error message when you try to update the driver that fail is that
> > there already is something with the name Bluetooth - stereoljud, in
> > swedish since I have swedish vista. An when I try to manually remove
> > that from the registry I only get the message that I can not. Even
> > when I have administrative rights.
>
> > It would be very nice to get this working. Because this update stop
> > stereo sound in bluetooth to stop working for me.
>
> > On Oct 9, 6:53 pm, Edi <E...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> >> I tryed to install CSR plc - Audio - Bluetooth Stereo Audio
>
> >> Download size: 64 KB
> >> Update type: Recommended
>
> >> Restart of the computer did not help
>
> >> CSR plc Audio software update released in August, 2009
>
> >> How do I solve this one.
>
> My suggestion is to hide this update, the updated driver from Microsoft
> seems to be no good.
>
> To fix the problem...
>
> Go into Device Manager and bring up the properties for the device.
>
> Click the Driver tab and select Uninstall Driver and check "Delete Driver".
>
> Then Click Action -> Scan for Hardware Changes, it will begin the process to
> install the older driver that used to work.
>
> If it asks for driver location, try C:\Window\System32\DriverStore
>
> If it still can't find it, try the CD
>
> If you can't find the CD, try downloading it...http://www.radarsync.com/drivers/csr_plc

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: 0000052C
Next: Windows Won't Update ERROR 800F080D