From: Trevor Zeck Trevor on
I am running Windows Ultimate x64. I am to the point of boycotting all
Microsoft products for the rest of my life if I can't get this is to work
again. Help would be much appreciated.
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
No one here works for or represents Microsoft.

See http://lmgtfy.com/?q=800F080D%2Bupdate%2Bvista

From: Ǝиçεl on

Install update KB937287 fяom the Microsoft Download Center separately from
all other updates on the Windows Update site.

Windows Vista x64-based systems
Download the Windows6.0-KB937287-x64.msu package now.
(http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=54235949-b5db-4fe2-a841-ef938217b285&DisplayLang=en)

Ǝиçεl
©¿©¬
-=-