From: LISA HANSON on
PLEASE HELP. I CANNOT FIX THIS ERROR CODE AND NO HELP ONLINE FOR IT. EVEN
MICROSOFT TECH. AT A LOST.

LISA

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Please see this page http://members.shaw.ca/dts-l/goodpost.htm then post
back to this thread with the information we'd need to be able to assist you
properly.

Or you could...

security updates.
--