From: Jewel2009 on
Thanks for mentioning the year your computer was set to; I'd checked mine
over 20 times today trying to resolve this problem and didn't realise it
wasn't set to 2009 (it was 2008) - a minor oversight kept me glued to my seat
and frustrated! Thanks a million for saying yours was set to 200 - it was
the lightbulb I needed.