Prev: 0x13EC
Next: error 80070002
From: fiore_kushita on
I have Windows Vista SP1 and there's an upgrade to SP2 that is offered in the
Windows updates option. I download it three times but when I try to install
it, this error appears ando I have no idea what to do to fix it and be able
to install SP2. Could anyone help me with that?
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
See...

How to troubleshoot Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 service pack
installation issues
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/947366

Windows Vista, but only for Service Pack 2 (SP2). This support for Windows
Vista Service Pack 2 (SP2) is valid until November 26, 2009. Availability of
chat or e-mail support differs depending on your geographic location. Go to
http://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?prid=13014&gprid=582034 &
select appropriate category (i.e., Download issue; Installation issue;
Issues after you install a service pack).

You'll find additional support for Vista SP2 issues in
microsoft.public.windows.vista.general newsgroup and in these forums:

• http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vistawu/threads/

• http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vistainstall/threads

• http://social.technet.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/itprovistasp/threads/
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
www.banthecheck.com

From: TaurArian on
fiore_kushita wrote:
:: I have Windows Vista SP1 and there's an upgrade to SP2 that is
:: offered in the Windows updates option. I download it three times but
:: when I try to install it, this error appears ando I have no idea
:: what to do to fix it and be able to install SP2. Could anyone help
:: me with that?

Description of the System Update Readiness Tool for Windows Vista
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/947821
0x800B0100 - TRUST_E_NOSIGNATURE - No signature was present in the subject.

Error message when you try to use the Windows Update or Microsoft Update Web
sites to install updates: "0x800B0100"
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/956702

--

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2010 - Update Services
http://taurarian.mvps.org

From: fiore_kushita on
Thank you very much!!! It was very helpful!!
xo!

Fiorella

From: fiore_kushita on
Thank you very much!!! It was very helpful!! Thanks for being so fast!!
xox!

Fiorella

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> See...
>
> How to troubleshoot Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 service pack
> installation issues
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/947366

> Windows Vista, but only for Service Pack 2 (SP2). This support for Windows
> Vista Service Pack 2 (SP2) is valid until November 26, 2009. Availability of
> chat or e-mail support differs depending on your geographic location. Go to
> http://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?prid=13014&gprid=582034 &
> select appropriate category (i.e., Download issue; Installation issue;
> Issues after you install a service pack).
>
> You'll find additional support for Vista SP2 issues in
> microsoft.public.windows.vista.general newsgroup and in these forums:
>
> • http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vistawu/threads/
>
> • http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vistainstall/threads
>
> • http://social.technet.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/itprovistasp/threads/
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> www.banthecheck.com
>

> fiore_kushita wrote:
> > I have Windows Vista SP1 and there's an upgrade to SP2 that is offered in
> > the Windows updates option. I download it three times but when I try to
> > install it, this error appears ando I have no idea what to do to fix it
> > and
> > be able to install SP2. Could anyone help me with that?

Pages: 1
Prev: 0x13EC
Next: error 80070002