From: J on
i found tis problem whenever i plugged in my mouse....
i couldn't install the window update SCIC -other hardware- USB Browser Mouse
which related to above problem.
can anyone pls guide my to fix my problem?/
thx...
From: MowGreen [MVP] on
How to make a good newsgroup post
http://dts-l.com/goodpost.htm

Please read the above and post back. Your present post lacks *needed*
information that would enable someone to assist you.
Such as
1) What problem are you referring to ?
2) Which version of Windows ?
etc, etc

MowGreen [MVP 2003-2008]
===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
===============

From: littlemight on
I am getting the same error when tryint to install recommended update Eastman
Kodak - Printing, Scanner - KODAK 5300 AIO. I have Windows Vista Home
Premium, Service pack 1. I have need this because I have the new printer. I
have also contacted Kodak, because their install errors out. Kodak has not
answered me on that problem.
I have tried everything I can think of. That is I just thought that the one
thing that I haven't tried was to get rid of the Kodak easy share and put the
update from Vista on and then load the Kodak. I will try that.

I have AMD Athlon 64 processor 3500+ 2.21GHz. 2.00 Gig of Ram. 32 Bit
Operating system. I hope this is enough info.

Thanks,

Littlemight.
"MowGreen [MVP]" wrote:

> How to make a good newsgroup post
> http://dts-l.com/goodpost.htm
>
> Please read the above and post back. Your present post lacks *needed*
> information that would enable someone to assist you.
> Such as
> 1) What problem are you referring to ?
> 2) Which version of Windows ?
> etc, etc
>

> MowGreen [MVP 2003-2008]
> ===============
> *-343-* FDNY
> Never Forgotten
>
> J wrote:
>
> > i found tis problem whenever i plugged in my mouse....
> > i couldn't install the window update SCIC -other hardware- USB Browser Mouse
> > which related to above problem.
> > can anyone pls guide my to fix my problem?/
> > thx...

Pages: 1
Prev: Windows update
Next: ERROR CODE 80240030