From: bogdan marinescu bogdan on
Hi !
My PC give this error "WindowsUpdate_800F080D" "WindowsUpdate_dt000" how can
i fix it in order to get any other updates ?
From: Engel on
Hello bogdan marinescu,

See if anything here helps.

0x800F080D
groups.google
http://groups.google.com/groups/search?lr=&safe=off&num=100&q=0x800F080D&safe=off&qt_s=Search&as_drrb=b&as_mind=10&as_minm=7&as_miny=2007&as_maxd=15&as_maxm=12&as_maxy=2008

-=-
0x800F080D MVP
http://groups.google.com/groups/search?safe=off&q=0x800F080D+mvp&btnG=Search&as_mind=10&as_minm=7&as_miny=2007&as_maxd=15&as_maxm=12&as_maxy=2008&as_drrb=b&sitesearch=

Good luck
-=-

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
posting to this newsgroup.

Assuming Vista...

The update is not installed successfully, you receive a message, and the
computer restarts when you try to install an update in Windows Vista:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/949358

Tip: Skip the blather and scroll down to the "How to avoid this problem"
section at the bottom of the page.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net