From: ed on
I m constantly getting error code 80240016 while trying to update vista
HELP
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Error message when you try to install updates from the Windows Update Web
site or from the Microsoft Update Web site: "0x80240016":
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/957307
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net

From: zarnic on

I,too, have this problem. My os is Windows Vista Home Premium with SP1
and always hace error code WindowsUpdate_80240016 when I try to instal
this update. Help, anyone!

--
zarnic
zarnic's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/zarnic.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: TaurArian on
zarnic wrote:
:: I,too, have this problem. My os is Windows Vista Home Premium with
:: SP1 and always hace error code WindowsUpdate_80240016 when I try to
:: instal this update. Help, anyone!
::
::
:: --
:: zarnic
:: ------------------------------------------------------------------------
:: zarnic's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/zarnic.htm
:: View this thread:
:: http://forums.techarena.in/windows-update/1077640.htm
::
:: http://forums.techarena.in

Error message when you try to install updates from the Windows Update Web
site or from the Microsoft Update Web site: "0x80240016"
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/957307
--

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2009 - Update Services
http://taurarian.mvps.org