From: herjar16 on

Hi guys, I have the same problem. It's so easy for the transceiver to
get damaged :(
Do you know where I can find a replacement? My mouse is absolutely
useless now!
Just to highlight, I own a Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 8000 -
Bluetooth. I'm looking for a Transceiver v3.0 for Bluetooth, Model:
1063, P/N: X808273-001
I'd really appreciate anyone's help :)

--
herjar16
herjar16's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/228647.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: Bob I on
They don't typically sell individual parts.

From: psimin on

i have a transceiver v3.0 model1063 what will you give? tel 01792 830134
uk

--
psimin
psimin's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/232526.htm

From: Shenan Stanley on
psimin wrote:
> i have a transceiver v3.0 model1063 what will you give? tel 01792
> 830134 uk

Nice. Way to think ahead.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

From: psimin on

Shenan Stanley;4980683 Wrote:
> Nice. Way to think ahead.

thank you for the compliment , always helpful to oblige, when i need
anything i would myself be very gratefulif i had such a response !