From: GABRIELLA Queen Of D on
is did u suneel 2 whom i met in train.yes thn plz create 1 orkut profile n snd me frnd request.plzzzzzzzzzzzz

Dennis McCunney wrote:

Re: Bluetooth Dongle Detection Windows XP XP2
27-Apr-07

anchipaka wrote:

Get a bluetooth dongle that *is* supported?

Unless Enter Multimedia Tech comes out with a driver for their device
that works in XP, I think you are out of luck.
______
Dennis

On Friday, April 27, 2007 11:32 AM
anchipak wrote:

Bluetooth Dongle Detection Windows XP XP2
Hello,
I am having Bluetooth Dongle from Enter Multimedia tech.My Bluetooth Dongle
is not supported by the Windows XP SP2 according to
"http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=841803 ".what could i do in
order to recognize my Bluetooth dongle to Windows XP SP2.My Bluetooth Dongle
comes along with some drivers.After installation of those manufacturer
specific drivers,my ElectricBlue API[based on Windows XP SP2 bluetooth
Protocol stact] no longer works.One more thing is i didn't get any entry in
the Control Panel like Bluetooth Devices?What could i do please give me reply
asap.Please reply to "anchipaka.suneel(a)gmail.com".

thanking you inadvance.

On Friday, April 27, 2007 12:51 PM
Pavel A. wrote:

Re: Bluetooth Dongle Detection Windows XP XP2
"anchipaka" <anchipaka(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AD70B04B-83DF-4BC6-B308-8A26F1C20ED6(a)microsoft.com...

There are basically two BT driver packages: the Microsoft's own, included in XP SP2,
and the earlier Widcomm (now Broadcom) driver.
These are quite different API-wise and in the user experience (Control panel, explorer extensions etc)
but have similar "bluetooth" icon - which may be confusing.
So please make sure what kind of driver you get from the vendor.

Regards,
--PA

anchipaka wrote:

Get a bluetooth dongle that *is* supported?

Unless Enter Multimedia Tech comes out with a driver for their device
that works in XP, I think you are out of luck.
______
Dennis

Server Side Processing in ADO.NET/WCF Data Services
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/db179aed-47fa-4f86-a4bf-4f6f92a76585/server-side-processing-in.aspx
From: No Mo on
Hooplehead Eggheader.
<GABRIELLA Queen Of D Hell> wrote in message
: is did u suneel 2 whom i met in train.yes thn plz create 1 orkut profile n
snd me frnd request.plzzzzzzzzzzzz
:
:
:
:
: anchipaka wrote:
:
: Get a bluetooth dongle that *is* supported?
:
: Unless Enter Multimedia Tech comes out with a driver for their device
: that works in XP, I think you are out of luck.
: ______
: Dennis
:
:
:
:
:
: anchipaka wrote:
:
: Get a bluetooth dongle that *is* supported?
:
: Unless Enter Multimedia Tech comes out with a driver for their device
: that works in XP, I think you are out of luck.
: ______
: Dennis
:
:
: Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice