From: Max Arwood on
One of the best things I ever did at my house is to pay this guy to come
over and wire the whole house with Cat 6! We have sockets like telephone
jacks in every room, and two in some rooms.
Max Arwood

From: Bob Donald on
I'm still having no luck with wireless N myself, what router are you using?
I have tried the buffalo and linksys and netgear, and cant seem to stream
HDTV. Not like it's a big deal to me because just about every room is wired
now, but would like to do what you do and sit outside with the laptop
watching tv shows during the summer.

Bob