From: FiOS Dave on
I seem to be having a problem where every time I reboot,
I lose the Wireless Zero Config and must tell XP to let
Windows handle the networking. I have WZC set to start
automatically and once I tick off the checkbox to allow
Windows to handle networking, all works fine.
When I reboot, the tick box becomes unchecked.
Is there some way to force the tick box to stay checked?

Thanks in advance,

Dave

From: Patrick Palczewski on
Do you have wireless software installed? If you do, it may be forcing the
WZC to be disabled so that it can run. Uninstall it if you can.

--
Patrick P.
www.boydcomputersvcs.com