From: Watson Blair on
Hey all,
I'm looking at lastRSS as a solution for displaying an Ebay RSS feed on a
website, however i'm having a hard time wrapping my head around it, could
you guys suggest a good tutorial? also, if there are better solutions for
what i'm trying to do, bring it on.
Thanks,
Watson
From: Rene Veerman on
yea, google for "lastrss".. or get wild and google for "lastrss
example or tutorial"

From: Watson Blair on
ya, tried that one and next to nada came up... well nothing useful
anyways....

From: Rene Veerman on
i did see some useful links..

what are you trying to achieve with it?

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 10:19 PM, Watson Blair <bestudios.wb(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> ya, tried that one and next to nada came up... well nothing useful
> anyways....
>
> On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 2:37 PM, Rene Veerman <rene7705(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> yea, google for "lastrss".. or get wild and google for "lastrss
>> example or tutorial"
>>

>> On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 12:05 AM, Watson Blair <bestudios.wb(a)gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > Hey all,
>> > I'm looking at lastRSS as a solution for displaying an Ebay RSS feed on
>> > website, however i'm having a hard time wrapping my head around it,
>> > could
>> > you guys suggest a good tutorial? also, if there are better solutions
>> > for
>> > what i'm trying to do, bring it on.
>> > Thanks,
>> > Watson