From: Steve on
I created Header 1, 2 and 3 for a Word docoument.

I then Created the Table of Contents.

All looks fine. HOWEVER, when I click on the table of contents, it says to
click to link, BUT it is not linking. I get no error messages.

I am banging my head against the wall. Are there any settings I should check?

Thanks,

Steve
From: macropod on
Hi Steve,

Does Ctrl-Click on the link work? If it does, and you want to be able to just click on the link, go to Word Options|Advanced >
Editing Options and uncheck 'Use Ctrl-Click to follow hyperlink'.

--
Cheers
macropod